Do you want a healthy way to start up your day ? Try those delicious strawberry energy bites to give you a well-deserved energy boost !
- 1 cup strawberries
- 1 cup gluten-free oats
- ½ cup sunflower seeds
- 1 serving vanilla Complete
- 2 Tbsp. coconut oil (separated)
- ¼ cup freeze-dried strawberries
- Place first 4 ingredients in a food processor with 1 Tbsp. of the coconut oil.
- Mix until it forms a ball. (If the mixture looks dry, add the second tablespoon of coconut oil.) For extra sweetness, add 1-2 Tbsp. honey or maple syrup. (Avoid honey for kids under 1 year of age.)
- Place the freeze-dried strawberries in a plastic bag and crush to a fine powder.
- Using 1 heaping Tbsp. of the mixture at a time, roll between your hands to form 1-inch balls. Roll balls in the dried strawberries immediately before serving so as not to become too soft.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to 1 week in an airtight container or in the freezer.
- Enjoy !